When I’m using date_input component in my streamlit app with max_value and min_value set, I can click to shoose a date or type in a date. The max and min value is working when I choose with click, I can only choose date between max and min value. But it’s not working when I type in a date, which means I can type in a date out of the range of max and min value, but didn’t get any report of error. Is there any way to solve this?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Datetime date_input error | 3 | 231 | April 10, 2025 | |
| Date_input does not seem to respect the min_value or max_value options | 0 | 1603 | June 29, 2020 | |
| Streamlit.date_input to indicate the start and end date | 3 | 9650 | March 10, 2021 | |
| BC dates in Streamlit | 2 | 235 | February 15, 2024 | |
| Date_input | 3 | 709 | February 9, 2023 |