Given the ever expanding number of cloud platforms and technologies that can be used for deploying Streamlit, having a set of up-to-date instructions as part of the standard Streamlit documentation isn’t feasible. Thankfully, so many of you have been willing to share your projects, write tutorials, and answer other people’s issues with deploying Streamlit!
This wiki has been created as a “Best Of…” set of answers for deploying Streamlit. Community members should feel free to add references as they are created, and remove links that are no longer valid.
If you have a question, please use this wiki as a reference, but ask your questions as separate threads in our Deploying Streamlit category.
How can I contribute ?
Contributing to this wiki is easy and open to anyone (at least if you have hung around on the forum enough to get to Trust Level 1) . It’s a click away from the Edit button on the bottom left of the post !
- Please list technologies/platforms in alphabetical order
- Multiple links per technology is fine, but after 4-5 links, consider which are the best examples
- There’s a fine line between helping the community and marketing. Please don’t add your own article just published a few hours prior. When in doubt, leave the reference as a comment on this post and someone else from the community can add it if they feel it represents as “best of” answer
- Please minimize auto-expanding links, to keep the guide compact
- If there is a platform you are interested in, add it! This guide will only be as good as those who participate
Note: As a community-led effort, no guarantee can be made by Streamlit to ensure these references are factually accurate, nor is inclusion in this list an endorsement by Streamlit. All questions and comments should be addressed to the author of the respective piece of content.
- [CloudFormation] Deployment on AWS (with Authentication)
- [EC2] How to Deploy a Streamlit App using an Amazon Free ec2 instance?
- [EC2] Creating Shareable Data Apps Using Streamlit and AWS EC2
- [Fargate] Deploy your Streamlit app at scale to AWS Fargate using AWS CDK
- [EB] HOWTO: Streamlit on AWS with Elastic Beanstalk and Docker
- How to deploy Streamlit apps to Google App Engine
- Run Streamlit on Google Cloud Kubernetes
- Run Streamit on GCP Cloud Run
- Guide: Hosting multiple streamlit apps on Heroku and nginx based authentication
- Deploying Streamlit Apps with Docker on Heroku
- Github Barebones 1-click Hello World
- Github Py310 + Postgres with 1-click init database, read all rows from Streamlit
- https for Streamlit using nginx
- Using Streamlit + Nginx + Docker to build and put in production dashboards in AWS Lightsail
- Authenticated Full-Stack Streamlit with Docker
- Google OAuth2 authlayer using nginx proxy in just 127 lines of code