Streamlit sharing to private not working

My app which I have deployed using streamlit is not changing it’s share option from public to private. Even the share to public toggle is not working. Support required.

1 Like

I’m a little unclear about your questions. Is this a public app you want to make private? Or is this a private app you want to make public? Can you share the URL?

You are limited to one private app in your workspace, so if you have another app that is deployed and private, you must delete it or make it public before you deploy a different private app.

1 Like

If you can’t see a second app in your share.streamlit.io workspace, then you may be in an error state. You’ll need to contact support to look at your account and manually fix it.

Did you rename your repo or move/rename the main app file after a previous deployment? If so, it may exist in a broken state since apps must be deleted before any kind of moving or renaming occurs. In that case, you may have a private app that doesn’t entirely exist, but is enough to register your one-private-app limit.

1 Like