Tweet analyzer Project

Hi Friends,

I have created a Tweet Analyser using Streamlit as part of my learning journey. You just need to give user handle name (without ‘@’) to see the dashboard

I want your valuable comments on how this app can be improved. What other visualizations you wish to see in this.

https://share.streamlit.io/soumyas567/tweet-analyzer/main/app.py

6 Likes

I used @ and it crashed (because I didn’t read your message fully :sweat_smile:).

Please impliment something like this:

twitter_handle = st.text_input(“Enter a Twitter handle name”)
twitter_handle = twitter_handle.lower().replace("@","")

1 Like

Thanks alot​:relieved::relieved:. I should not have assumed that.
Will update :+1::+1:

1 Like

Hello. Nice application. I entered a name with spaces and the app produced an error. A solution would be to perform some simple cleaning on the users’ input to remove spaces and other handles that might cause problems. Otherwise great application.

1 Like

Excellent application! A vivid way to explore Twitter data. A potential addition to the app would be the ability to download the Tweet history as a csv or json. Great work, look forward to using the app!

1 Like

Amazing application!

1 Like

Thats brilliant !! never thought of it. The data will help people to do various analysis too…
Thanks alot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Devansh

Thanks for taking the time Brian. I will verify every exception that the input is causing.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.