Ukraine country during signup. I have not found my country in "Ukraine" list of countries

During registration in Streamlit.io, I did not find my country “Ukraine” in the list. Could you please add my country “Ukraine” to the list?

Hi @Kostiuchok - As an open-source product, we strive to make the Streamlit library accessible to everyone. :balloon:

Unfortunately for the Community Cloud product since that is classified as a service, there are certain countries that we are prohibited from offering services in. This is a Snowflake company policy that we adhere to, and we apologize that we are not able to offer service in your country at this time. We hope in the future to be able to expand services to more countries.

That said, there are many ways to host your own app and there’s a whole section on the forum devoted to discussing other deployment options: Deploying Streamlit . We realize you aren’t able to get the benefits of Community Cloud via the other deployment options, and we regret that we cannot offer a solution to this issue at this time.