Version 1.0.0

Release date: Oct 5, 2021

Highlights

• :balloon:Announcing Streamlit 1.0! To read more about check out our 1.0 blog post

Other Changes

• :beetle: Fixed an issue where using df.dtypes to show datatypes for a DF fails while using Arrow (#3709), Image captions stay within image width and are readable (#3530)
9 Likes

Congrats with the 1.0 release!! :partying_face:

I’m very much looking forward to a lot of things on the new roadmap. Super excited to see it!
A bunch of new widgets, multipage apps, notification toasts, the tabs container, more customization(and more developer control over widgets like to disable the “view fullscreen” interactivity of an image for example, centering an image or fully disabling the hamburger menu), URL params, are all very high up my wishlist so I really can’t wait for future releases :sunglasses:

Thanks for all the hard work everyone has put in so far, it’s quite the awesome project!

6 Likes

Ready to rumble!

1 Like

This is fantastic news! :heart: :heart: thanks so much for your excellent work!

1 Like

Hi @ryanlampkin, welcome to the Streamlit community!

I believe the behaviors you are describing are a bug that we discovered yesterday:

In terms of the font choices and such, you should be able to change some of that via our theming functionality, though it may not be as fine-grained as you are hoping for.

Best,
Randy

This is exciting, am growing with streamlit, let’s go guys.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.