All Apps are down?

My application doesn’t work either

Hello, my app doesn’t work too but I am in Japan

@Christophe @Wojtek_Sylwester @saibot90 @Goyo

Thanks for reporting the issue. I’ve liaised with our devs, and they’re investigating the issue. We’ll let you know when this is resolved.

Thanks again for your patience.

Charly

4 Likes

Any response on this? My app started having the same issue today. Has been running like magic until today. Still runs fine on localhost:8501 but bugs out with “please wait” forever or the following on certain api’s (sometimes charts, sometimes tables);
" Network issue:

Cannot load Streamlit frontend code. This can happen when you update Streamlit while a Streamlit app is running"

Is this a general issue or a problem with code? I was thinking this might be a resource issue? I’m in central Europe

Sorry to pile on, but having same issue with a lot of my apps today and also our clients’ apps on their Streamlit Cloud account. A lot of network errors and CSS issues " Loading CSS chunk 185 failed. "

I’ve tried restarting the apps, sometimes they work for a few minutes and then same issues appear.

All my apps are also down - “please wait…” :frowning:

I had a user report to me that they saw this on one of my apps, though everything loads fine for me on multiple different browsers and devices. There is maintenance scheduled for next Monday on Streamlit Cloud, but I have inquired through a back channel if this appears to be some instability introduced from v1.19 or just Streamlit Cloud needing that scheduled maintenance to handle all the love its receiving in the form of increased usage. :sparkling_heart: :revolving_hearts: :two_hearts: :heartbeat: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.