App stuck in the oven

Hey there,
My app has been stuck in the oven for about a week now. I’ve tried multiple reboots and leaving it open for a couple of hours. From 10 min of research it seems like this is somewhat common and fixed manually by your teams. Could somebody please help me fix this? I’d like to still show off this project. Here’s the Streamlit Sharing link and the GitHub repository. Thank you!

https://share.streamlit.io/prestondunton/marvel-dialogue-nlp/front_end/front-end.py

1 Like

Hey @prestondunton,

UPDATE: On closer inspection of your github repo, I don’t see any python files, only Jupyter Notebooks (which github won’t load for me to see what’s in them). Have you forgotten to commit your python files that you have been working with locally?

Do you have any of the output from trying to launch your app? It would be helpful to pass that along to our eng team as well. Let’s make sure its not the above error before I pass this on to the team

Marisa

Here’s a screenshot of where it’s stuck. There also is a python script meant for streamlit in the repository. It’s here:

1 Like

Hey @prestondunton,

Thanks! I clearly missed that file when I was looking through it earlier :flushed: (Your screenshot is helpful too) Ok, I will send this on now and see what the eng team digs up!

Marisa
PS: your GitHub username hasn’t changed recently has it?

Thanks for the help. No I have not changed my GitHub username recently

1 Like

Looks like the issue has been resolved, and my app is back up and running. Thanks for the help.