Can't install streamlit

Hello everyone!

My interest in data recently led me to discover streamlit. I tried to install it in order to go further on the subject.
I typed pip install streamlit and here is the message that pops up:

Collecting streamlit
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘NewConnectionError(’<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x04298A48>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed’)’: /simple/streamlit/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘NewConnectionError(’<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x04298700>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed’)’: /simple/streamlit/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘NewConnectionError(’<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x04298568>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed’)’: /simple/streamlit/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘NewConnectionError(’<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x04298538>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed’)’: /simple/streamlit/
WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by ‘NewConnectionError(’<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x04298460>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed’)’: /simple/streamlit/
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement streamlit (from versions: none)
ERROR: No matching distribution found for streamlit

I would like to know why there is this error and how to make it work.

Thank you in advance for your clarifications