ChatBot error Cloud: streamlit.components.v1.components.MarshallComponentException

Hello:

I deployed a cloud a chatbot app, it was working well, but in a weeks ago, it doesnt work that I showen below and I don’t know what happens. I would appreciate your help or hint to solve that issue.

1. Link app: (https://rpa-app-g2y0wm9mukn.streamlit.app/)
  2. Link Github: GitHub - mcastiblanco1251/RPA-app: RPA-app
    3.Error:
    streamlit.components.v1.components.MarshallComponentException: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).

Traceback:

File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 541, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)File "/mount/src/rpa-app/bot1.py", line 96, in <module>
    message(st.session_state['bot_response'][i], key=str(i))File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit_chat/__init__.py", line 104, in message
    _streamlit_chat(message=message, seed=seed, isUser=is_user, avatarStyle=avatar_style, key=key, allow_html=allow_html, is_table=is_table)File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/components/v1/components.py", line 80, in __call__
    return self.create_instance(*args, default=default, key=key, **kwargs)File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/metrics_util.py", line 367, in wrapped_func
    result = non_optional_func(*args, **kwargs)File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/components/v1/components.py", line 154, in create_instance
    raise MarshallComponentException(

Version Python and Streamlit define from Cloud.

Hey @Manu_Soria,

It looks like that’s a custom component-related error, and the only custom component you’re using is streamlit_chat, so I assume the error is coming from that component. Have you tried using Streamlit’s native chat feature instead?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.