Hi, check out my streamlit deployment of the web app I made to auto-convert audio/video files from lectures/meetings into summarized markdown notes, which can save lots of time!
Check out the app on Streamlit-Cloud here !
- To help students/working adults quickly convert lectures or meetings audio/video files into raw markdown notes, which they can then copy into any markdown editors or notetaking apps, instead of listening through the entire lecture/meeting again
- Handles both audio and video files supported by ffmpeg
- Uses state-of-the-art AI deep learning models from OpenAI including Whisper for audio transcription and GPT3.5 for summarizing and conversion to markdown notes.
- Uses pre-defined prompt engineering for conversion into lecture notes or meeting notes format. Also allows users to customize the prompts for their specific needs
- Able to handle large transcripts (lectures and meetings for few hours; > 4k tokens, which is the limit by GPT3.5) using chunking and summarization techniques.
The repo for the whole project is here .
If you like my work, please my repo to support me. Thank you!