Data frame width, height, hover, text color , font weight doesn't work in streamlit v.1.12

st.markdown('<style>div[class="sc-kDDrLX bgUYeh"] {width=900;color: black; background:white;font-weight: normal;border:2px solid black; border-radius: 5px; } .resize-triggers:hover{ background:#3399ff;border:2px solid black; )}</style>', unsafe_allow_html=True) #HOVER NOT WORKING
st.markdown('<style>div[class="sc-kDDrLX EhfWD"] {color: black; background:white;font-weight: normal;border:2px solid black; border-radius: 5px; } .data:hover{ background:#3399ff;border:2px solid black; )}</style>', unsafe_allow_html=True) #HOVER NOT WORKING

Hello friends, with the streamlit v1.12 version, my code that used to work correctly (v1.11) is broken and the data frame hover does not work and the text color,font weight, table width, and table height do not come with the value I want by default. Is there any way to change these properties for data frames (I have 2 data frames) or If this doesn’t fix is ​​there a way to go back to the old version?

Hi @murat_tasci,

Thanks for posting! I would assume the class names have changed. Have you tried checking the class names via Inspector in Chrome?

Adsız
Hi @Caroline, I tried the classes above picture for hover, but the result did not change. (first table)
As far as I’ve tried, this refreshed HTML code is no longer allowed to access inside the data frame table. In other words, the text color, text font, box border, frame width, and hover color display feature are no longer supported.

Adsız
I reverted to streamlit 1.7. The problem has been solved.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.