Deploy app

I need someone to check my app because since streamlit did the update it no longer wants to accept deployment, it runs fine locally. I appreciate your reviewing it and helping me find the error. I have installed the packages, but this did not solve the problem:

ModuleNotFoundError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).

File “/app/aiapp/app.py”, line 9, in
import matplotlib as mpl

Thanks.

You are using both a Pipenv and a requirements.txt to list your dependencies. My guess is that you want to use requirements.txt because there is nothing listed in the Pipenv, but streamlit will give priority to Pipenv over requirements.txt (see: App dependencies - Streamlit Docs).

Having removed Pipenv, another problem is that your requirements.txt file lists stuff from python’s standard library (e.g., math, datetime). Those modules do not need to be installed using pip, so no need to put them in the requirements file. Here is your app after those fixes:

https://edsaac-aiapp-app-9kcr3u.streamlitapp.com/

1 Like

WOW! I had been looking for a solution for a long time until I decided to write. I really appreciate your help. Now the app is working fine. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.