Before clicking “Create Topic”, please make sure your post includes the following information (otherwise, the post will be locked).
- Are you running your app locally or is it deployed?
- If your app is deployed:
a. Is it deployed on Community Cloud or another hosting platform?
b. Share the link to the public deployed app.
- Share the link to your app’s public GitHub repository (including a requirements file).
- Share the full text of the error message (not a screenshot).
- Share the Streamlit and Python versions.
I have a problem with importing the needed libraries. It always gives me a ModuleNotFoundError.
and 2. App is deployed on the Community Cloud. You can find it here: https://lid-app.streamlit.app/
I made the repo public for inspection but I would prefer to keep it private after the issue is solved.
GitHub - Wolftess/LID: A language identification systems working for over 400 languages, including several German dialects like Tyrolean, Swabian and Low Saxon.. The folder contains a requirements.txt, but this should not be necessary for compilation as I am using pipenv. the requirements file is just for Pipfile compilation.
Here is the error message:
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘tensorflow’
2023-11-03 14:04:48.653 Uncaught app exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py”, line 534, in _run_script
File “/mount/src/lid/testfile.py”, line 2, in
- The Python version I specified is 3.10.12… I am using the most recent streamlit version.
I already tried a lot of approaches:
- Making the repo public and private → no success
- using a requirements.txt → no success
- using Pipfile → no success
- Checking out different spellings → no success
- Using just requirements.txt or Pipfile vs. using only Pipfile → no success.
I would be very glad if the team could have a look at this issue.
Thanks a lot in advance =)))