Deploying a PyTorch model

Hello Streamlit team. I am trying to deploy my PyTorch App over streamlit Teams. The app starts well It is able to import numpy etc.

But it does not import torch. I have listed torch in my requirements.txt. May I know if there is something specific for PyTorch to run.

Also since streamlit provides CPU only machines. I would like to run CPU only torch so that I can save up RAM and disk space.
Here is my repo.

I am very happy with streamlit for teams. It was nice simple one click deploy which I liked a lot.

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

You can view the logs for your installation here: http://s4a.streamlit.io/oke-aditya/mantisshrimp_streamlit/master/app.py/+/?logs=1

(There’s a list of other useful commands here)

It looks like there’s an issue with the random library specified in your requirements file. I don’t think you need to specify random in requirements.txt since it’s part of the standard library.

Let me know if this helps!

2 Likes

Thank you for the debug. Great. I will retry it and let you know.

Amazing. I was able to run my app on streamlit now. I had to fix up my requirements and add some packages.txt. I was missing a few things. This is so good. I was struggling to do the same with Heroku. Great stuff Streamlit.

2 Likes