Deployment error with pywin32

Error : ```
ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pywin32>=223 (from pypiwin32) (from versions: none)

ERROR: No matching distribution found for pywin32>=223

requirements.txt file
pywin32==303; platform_system=="Windows"

How can i solve this?

You cannot install pywin32 in streamlit cloud.

i removed pywin from my requirements file and this is the new error

Γ— python setup.py egg_info did not run successfully.
  β”‚ exit code: 1
  ╰─> [7 lines of output]
      Traceback (most recent call last):
        File "<string>", line 2, in <module>
        File "<pip-setuptools-caller>", line 34, in <module>
        File "/tmp/pip-install-p6p8zh5u/pypiwin32_2534de9fb5214cf388e2887305d01dbf/setup.py", line 121
          print "Building pywin32", pywin32_version
                ^
      SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print("Building pywin32", pywin32_version)?
      [end of output]

note: This error originates from a subprocess, and is likely not a problem with pip.
error: metadata-generation-failed

Γ— Encountered error while generating package metadata.
╰─> See above for output.

note: This is an issue with the package mentioned above, not pip.
hint: See above for details.
WARNING: You are using pip version 22.0.3; however, version 24.0 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the '/home/adminuser/venv/bin/python -m pip install --upgrade pip' command.
Checking if Streamlit is installed

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[08:06:56] ❗️ installer returned a non-zero exit code
[08:06:56] ❗️ Error during processing dependencies! Please fix the error and push an update, or try restarting the app.
[08:08:29] ❗️ Streamlit server consistently failed status checks
[08:08:29] ❗️ Please fix the errors, push an update to the git repo, or reboot the app.

For whatever reason pip is trying to install pypiwin32, which seems to be a broken package. I cannot understand why this is happening, since requirements.txt should be empty by now. You may need to reboot or redeploy the application after making changes to requirements.txt.

I solved it already. First you just leave the requirements.txt empty. Then observe the errors during deploying the streamlit app, see what modules are missing. Then gradually add up the modules in the requirement file.