Display Modal on Page Load

Hello, I’m trying to display a modal when page load in a streamlit application. I have tried this example [GitHub - TangleSpace/hydralit_components: A package of custom components for Streamlit and Hydralit. Can be used directly or in combination with the Hydralit package.] but in the case of the example, the modal is displayed in button click, and my desire is that the modal displayed when page load.

Then I add a javascript event to show modal when page load, but the modal is displayed as part of the body and not overlaping the content.

I’m using the following:

import streamlit.components.v1 as components

modal_code =

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html lang="en">
    <head>
    <title>Bootstrap </title>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
    <link href="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/bootstrap@5.0.1/dist/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet"> 
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/styles.css">
    <script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@popperjs/core@2.9.2/dist/umd/popper.min.js" integrity="sha384-IQsoLXl5PILFhosVNubq5LC7Qb9DXgDA9i+tQ8Zj3iwWAwPtgFTxbJ8NT4GN1R8p" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
    <script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/bootstrap@5.0.1/dist/js/bootstrap.min.js" integrity="sha384-Atwg2Pkwv9vp0ygtn1JAojH0nYbwNJLPhwyoVbhoPwBhjQPR5VtM2+xf0Uwh9KtT" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
    </head>
        <body>
        <!-- Modal -->
        <div class="modal fade content-overlap" id="myModal" tabindex="-1" aria-labelledby="exampleModalLabel" aria-hidden="true">
        <div class="modal-dialog modal-fullscreen-xl-down">
            <div class="modal-content">
            <div class="modal-header">
                <h5 class="modal-title" id="exampleModalLabel">Modal title</h5>
                <button type="button" class="btn-close" data-bs-dismiss="modal" aria-label="Close"></button>
            </div>
            <div class="modal-body">
                <h2>Navegacion</h2>
                <p>Se recomienda utilizar filtros para navegar y ver los distintos Partners en el Mapa</p>
            </div>
            <div class="modal-footer">
                <button type="button" class="btn btn-secondary" data-bs-dismiss="modal">Close</button>
                <button type="button" class="btn btn-primary">Save changes</button>
            </div>
            </div>
        </div>
        </div>

<script>
     window.addEventListener('load', function() {{
     var myModal = new bootstrap.Modal(document.getElementById('myModal'), {})
     myModal.toggle()

}})
     </script>

</body>
    </html>

components.html(modal_code, height=500)

The issue with this code is that the modal, is not working because is not displayed as a modal. Is displayed as part of the body , and is pushing the content down.

Any advice, on how to display modal on page loading in Streamlit??
thanks

Hello, can someone provide some clue about this? or if it is a valid procedure with the actual tools of Streamlit?

thanks in advance.
Regards,