I am Encountering a DeltaGenerator error, which displays carbon_total as a long delta generator string in my table that is writing to a csv file
is there any way to have it write the value of carbon_total instead?
Link to Code
If applicable, please provide the steps we should take to reproduce the error or specified behavior.
the csv should be written and the table should display 3 columns: rank, name, carbon_total
under carbon_total there should be the value of carbon_total
under name there should be the name value from the input box for name
- Streamlit version: latest
- Python version: 3.8
- Using Conda? PipEnv? PyEnv? Pex? no
- OS version: Windows 11
- Browser version: latest microsoft edge
Using Conda? PipEnv? PyEnv? Pex? Share the contents of your requirements file here.
Not sure what a requirements file is? Check out this doc and add a requirements file to your app.
- Link to your GitHub repo: ktriggsdev/carbonvio at dev (github.com)
- Link to your deployed app: Carbonvio · Streamlit
If needed, add any other context about the problem here.