I developed a streamlit application to receive feedback from users and store this data via API in a Google sheet. In a second section, we built a dashboard to analyze the data. (streamlit application link: https://mehedi-framework-patientsatisfaction-form.streamlit.app/)
The problem: sometimes a strange Https request error occurs. I would like to understand if it is a Google Sheet API speed limit issue or for example Deta authentication.
I tried to attach two screenshots to clarify my position (error → “Error.png” occurs sometimes, error in streamlit logs → “Error_log.png”)
Thank you for your time,