Yesterday I made some changes to my repo Continuous-Beam-Solver. Since the Streamlit app wasn’t updating by it self I rebooted it and here started the problems below. I tried edit requirements.txt many times as you can see in the commits of the repo. Using it on my computer or in a new Github codespace works perfectly.
Then I noticed that the same issue was happening in another my repo Design-of-Concrete-Structures (probably in all my apps?) where I didn’t change anything. Just rebooted the app.
Someone can help me? Thanks
... Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): ...working... [2023-09-22 06:16:54.876410] done Solving environment: ...working... [2023-09-22 06:16:54.880943] failed ResolvePackageNotFound: - python==3.11.4=he1021f5_0 - zlib==1.2.13=h8cc25b3_0 - wheel==0.38.4=py311haa95532_0 - pip==23.2.1=py311haa95532_0 - ca-certificates==2023.05.30=haa95532_0 - openssl==3.0.10=h2bbff1b_2 - xz==5.4.2=h8cc25b3_0 - bzip2==1.0.8=he774522_0 - sqlite==3.41.2=h2bbff1b_0 - vc==14.2=h21ff451_1 - vs2015_runtime==14.27.29016=h5e58377_2 - tk==8.6.12=h2bbff1b_0 - libffi==3.4.4=hd77b12b_0 [06:16:56] ❗️ installer returned a non-zero exit code [06:16:56] ❗️ Error during processing dependencies! Please fix the error and push an update, or try restarting the app.