Error installing requirements, libx11-6 error, Web app doesn't deploy anymore

One of my Web apps worked fine until yesterday, without issues. Yesterday it gave me this error The following packages have unmet dependencies: libx11-6 (the full error below) and every time I try to reboot it it gives me the same error. It happened also last week to another web app of mine, I tried to change the libc6 dependencies but nothing worked. The only thing that worked was deleting the web app and deploying it again from Github, but I don’t want to do it this time, it would lose track of the users.
How can I fix this error, or is it a problem with Streamlit Community Cloud?

Link to the webapp: https://molecule-icon-generator.streamlit.app/

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 libx11-6 : Depends: libc6 (>= 2.34) but 2.31-13+deb11u6 is to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
[05:03:59] ❗️ installer returned a non-zero exit code
[05:03:59] ❗️ Error during processing dependencies! Please fix the error and push an update, or try restarting the app.
[05:05:35] ❗️ Streamlit server consistently failed status checks
[05:05:35] ❗️ Please fix the errors, push an update to the git repo, or reboot the app.

Hi @lmonari5,

Thanks for posting!

Can you share a link to your repo or your requirements.txt file?

In the meantime, you can try adding these to a packages.txt file in your root directory:

libc6=2.34-0ubuntu3
libx11-6

When I add it to the package page, I receive the error:

Reading state information...[2023-07-06 00:29:55.513638] 
E: Version '2.34-0ubuntu3' for 'libc6' was not found
[00:29:56] ❗️ installer returned a non-zero exit code
[00:29:56] ❗️ Error during processing dependencies! Please fix the error and push an update, or try restarting the app

Here is the link to the repo:

The packages.txt file:

The requirements.txt file:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.