Facing an issue during deployment

"I am facing an issue with running my Streamlit app on the cloud. The app works fine on my local server, but when I try to deploy it on the Streamlit cloud, I get the following error:

2023-05-02 03:40:49.774 Uncaught app exception Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 565, in _run_script exec(code, module.__dict__) File "/app/student-s-career-predictor/new_2.py", line 61, in <module> classifier = pickle.load(pickle_in) ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sklearn'

I have already added the necessary library (scikit-learn) to my requirements.txt file, but I am still encountering the error. Can someone please help me troubleshoot this issue and suggest a solution? Thank you in advance for your help."

Hi @Hari

The first possible solution that came to mind was already addressed as you had mentioned (including scikit-learn in the requirements.txt file). Could you share the link to the app’s GitHub URL?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Chanin

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.