Happy Birds - showcasing the streamlit_book library

Hi all!
During the last hackathon I created streamlit_book, a library to be used with streamlit to display several pages (markdown or Python). To exemplify how to use the library, I created an app that teaches motion trajectories called Happy Birds (Rovio please don’t sue me!). It has markdown, python, quizzes and even a game!
The app: https://share.streamlit.io/sebastiandres/streamlit_happy_birds/main/happy_birds.py
The code: GitHub - sebastiandres/streamlit_happy_birds: A practical example of using streamlit book
Read the docs for streamlit_book: Welcome to the streamlit_book’s documentation! — streamlit_book documentation

The idea of streamlit_book is to help providing all the book-keeping of the pages for you, so you only concentrate on the content.

Let me know what you think and what could be improved (on the library or the web app)! Thanks!

6 Likes

This is such an awesome app! I love it well done @sebastiandres :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.