Header Icon's Changing Problem in Multiple Page App

Version: Streamlit 1.13.0
When I change the tab different from main page header’s Icon (emoji) is changing as streamlit.
Structure:
Main folder> 1_👍_main.py
in pages folder> 2_❌_project.py
In main.py:
st.set_page_config(
page_title= “Multipage App”,
page_icon=“:file_folder:”) # when I press :x: in the sidebar, :file_folder: is disappearing in header…

This is the expected behavior – each page should set it’s own icon and page name by st.set_page_config. Setting in one page won’t carry it over to the other pages.

I want the page_icon and page title to always look the same. When I update the python files inside the Pages folder like st.set_page_config(page_title= “Multipage App”, page_icon=“:file_folder:”), I got this error:
StreamlitAPIException : set_page_config() can only be called once per app, and must be called as the first Streamlit command in your script.

Adsız1
Shortly, I don’t want my sidebar navigation to change the name and icon of the application in the top tab. Is there a way to do this?

The way to do that use st.set_page_config in every page, and make it the first streamlit command you run on the page. If you think you are doing that already, could you share your source code?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.