HELP! I keep getting the error below trying to deploy my website through streamlit

It keeps saying no file extension,
but i have the file in git hub in my repository. I even made a second one to test that as well but still no file. The folder in my comp is in the exact location as the root project. I have tried a hundred times to deploy the website with no luck. any help would be awesome thank you.
Users\ymcai\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python312\Lib\site-packages (3.0.2)\pythonProject5\LEAD GENERATOR.py

I alos keep getting this error sometimes also

Can you share the link to the repository?

hey friend, ferdy below helped me with that issue, lol but now I have this one. sorry I am really new to this with the error messages below
and yes here is my link GitHub - LetsGrow2024/Leader

[13:46:49] ❗️ installer returned a non-zero exit code
[13:46:49] ❗️ Error during processing dependencies! Please fix the error and push an update, or try restarting the app.
[13:48:27] ❗️ Streamlit server consistently failed status checks
[13:48:27] ❗️ Please fix the errors, push an update to the git repo, or reboot the app.

Check App dependencies - Streamlit Docs.

Usually, you only need to put the names of the packages in the requirements.txt file, so no need to call import there. Also, names are case sensitive, for example:

Will end up as an error because the package is streamlit, not Streamlit.

hey it went through!! but I lost my color of the background when its not deployed. Like the background color disapearerd. also appreicate your help Lets Grow Together Β· Streamlit (leadgenerator.streamlit.app)

Hey @LeadGenerator . If you want to maintain the color of the app background, then create a folder named .streamlit in root directory. In that create a file name config.toml. The following is the sample code colors of that file.

#config.toml

[theme]
primaryColor="#F63366"
backgroundColor="#FFFFFF"
secondaryBackgroundColor="#F0F2F6"
textColor="#262730"
font="sans serif"

Make sure that the directory structure of your app should like follows:-

Leader
   -- . streamlit
          -- config.toml
   --  .idea
   --  RAEDME.md
   --  Lead_Generator.py
   --  requirements.txt

For more reference about themes visit the following link:-
Streamlit Themes

Happy Streamlit-ing :balloon:

Thank you very much friend

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.