How can I fix an error installing requirements?

ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /home/appuser/venv/bin/python -u -c 'import io, os, sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '"'"'/tmp/pip-install-u4j1kv7x/dlib_250450daf9ea4ba682b8b74816671691/setup.py'"'"'; __file__='"'"'/tmp/pip-install-u4j1kv7x/dlib_250450daf9ea4ba682b8b74816671691/setup.py'"'"';f = getattr(tokenize, '"'"'open'"'"', open)(__file__) if os.path.exists(__file__) else io.StringIO('"'"'from setuptools import setup; setup()'"'"');code = f.read().replace('"'"'\r\n'"'"', '"'"'\n'"'"');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, '"'"'exec'"'"'))' install --record /tmp/pip-record-fhz83un6/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /home/appuser/venv/include/site/python3.7/dlib Check the logs for full command output.
WARNING: You are using pip version 21.1.1; however, version 21.3.1 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the '/home/appuser/venv/bin/python -m pip install --upgrade pip' command.
[manager] installer returned a non-zero exit code
[manager] Error during processing dependencies! Please fix the error and push an update, or try restarting the app.
[manager] Streamlit server consistently failed status checks
[manager] Please fix the errors, push an update to the git repo, or reboot the app.

Hi @ejnew, welcome to the Streamlit community!

Can you provide a link to your repo so I can take a look?

Best,
Randy

Dear Randy,

Here is the link
https://github.com/ejnew/drowsinessdetection
Thanking you
EJ

Dear Randy,

Here is a link to my google drive.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1axiReO_4wW8A4B_JeQ6W84FVcALVmw_a?usp=sharing
I would like to get my app online and hope you can help me with the error installing requirements that I am receiving.

Thanking you,
E Rutherford

From what I can tell, this is a Flask app? If so, it isn’t going to run on Streamlit Cloud.

Randy,
Is there a way to get a flask app to work with Streamlit? Please let me know?

Thanking you,
Emily

No, Streamlit Cloud doesn’t support deploying Flask apps. I would recommend trying something like Heroku, which is a more general purpose app deployment platform.

Best,
Randy

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Statsmodel dependency issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.