We know that building a great app is only half of the equation. You also want to deploy and share your app with others. We want Streamlit’s deployment workflow to be as elegant and awesome as its app-building workflow. That’s why we’re creating Streamlit for Teams: a single-click deployment solution for Streamlit apps with built-in enterprise-grade features like auth, logging, and auto-scaling. The first version of this will be rolled out for free to the community in a few months (and we’re expanding the beta soon!).
We’re also thinking beyond deployment to how to better manage your apps and collaborate with your colleagues — and we’d love to hear how you are thinking about Streamlit in your company:
- What are your use cases for sharing apps?
- How are you sharing apps today?
- Who are you sharing them with? Are there different groups of people that should have different permissions?
- How would you ideally like sharing, management, and collaboration to work?
- Are there other tools you use that you’d like to be integrated?
- Do you use a VCS (like Git)? Which one? Do you have a monorepo with multiple Streamlit apps?
Thank you for sharing your ideas and we will share more information about the beta soon!