How to create a semi-circle shaped slider, using csv file as input?

Hello guys,

I am trying to create a slider using streamlit. I want to take a csv file as input. The file has 3 columns- A, B and C. I want the slider to take the value of column A as the minimum value (the left hand side end value of the slider), the value from Column B as the mid-point value of the slider and the value from column C as the maximum value , that is the right hand corner end value of the slider. For example lets say column A has 0, column B is 50 and column C is 100. I have figured out to take the csv file as input using pandas. But how do I make the slider take these values as input from the csv file ?

I am also trying to plot create the slider as semi-circular shape (like a progress bar)
Any help on how to go about with it, regarding the code?

PS- I am totally new to this, so not very well adept at it yet.

Hi @sneha,

Thanks for sharing your question! To create a custom slider, you’d probably want to create a custom component. Check out the docs here:

For your other question, please share a code snippet so we can see how you’ve tried to implement this so far and make suggestions.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.