Self-taught learning can be painful when encountering hard-to-understand materials - papers, PPTs… sometimes even my own study notes
For many times, I wanted someone who understand these materials to teach me, and respond to my questions. Like my study companion, always be there and trustable.
So I created my first open source project, OmniTutor. And now I’m excited to share with you!
Below are some use cases:
- Concise and clear course creation
Generated from your learning notes (.md) or any learning materials (.pdf)!
- All disciplines
Whether it’s math, physics, literature, history or coding, OmniTutor covers it all.
- Customize your own course
Choose your preferred teaching style, lesson count and language.
- Fast respond with trustable accuracy
problem-solving chat with the AI teaching assistant who really understand the materials.
Your personalized learning experience is in the oven…
Welcome to make progress in learning with OmniTutor!
- Start the Application: Simply play with it in Huggingface! – OmniTutor - a Hugging Face Space by Siyuan0730 / clone it in GitHub https://github.com/Siyuan-Harry/OmniTutor
- Upload learning materials: The upload widget in the sidebar supports PDF and .md files simutaenously.
- Customize your course: By few clicks and swipes, adjusting teaching style, lesson count and language for your course.
- Start course generating: Touch “Generate my course!” button in the sidebar, then watch how OmniTutor creates personal-customized course for you.
- Interactive learning: Learn the course, and ask OmniTutor any questions related to this course whenever you encountered them.
Thanks for reading, hopefully it helps reducing obstacles in your learning journey too!