I need one expert to do my project 'sentiment analysis of restaurant reviews using machine learning NLP " i have the model but i want to turn it to a web app using streamlit. I will pay the fees, if anyone can help please respond

I need one expert to do my project 'sentiment analysis of restaurant reviews using machine learning NLP " i have the model but i want to turn it to a web app using streamlit. I will pay the fees, if anyone can help please respond.

Hi there - I have extensive experience in building these kind of streamlit apps and I would love to build this one for you.
Please feel free to contact me here to discuss further: abubakrchan555@gmail.com

My Github: AbubakrChan (AbubakrChan) · GitHub

Thanks

Hello,

I can help too. Please feel free to connect with me.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Gyanaranjan,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

i will do it for free just send me the required things

Hello. I am interested and I will do the work at the cost you provide. my email: jashshah780@gmail.com Pls check the website I have created in streamlit. https://property-acquisition-cost-predictor-jash-shah.streamlit.app/

Can you give briefly explanation, what you want to do ?

my Linkedin Profile -mohitmaurya9310

Hi!
You are developing something like that.
You are using LangChain, OpenAI for instance.
I can make simple and useful solution web application using Streamlit functionality for the start of our cooperation.

@Anatolii Hi, definitely can help with this. Do you have an email to discuss further?

Hi!
But I but I do not need help. I can help with it.