Awesome Streamlit Gallery expanded

I’ve added a lot of new apps to the Gallery at

https://awesome-streamlit.org/

Most of the apps are from the Streamlit Github page. Hope it’s Ok?

I’ve also taken the existing Sentiment Analyzer prototype by Paras Patidar and improved it to the Sentiment Analyzer Algo. Hope its Ok?

1 Like

Most of the apps are from the Streamlit Github page. Hope it’s Ok?

Of course! That’s what they’re there for

I’ve also taken the existing Sentiment Analyzer prototype by Paras Patidar and improved it to the Sentiment Analyzer Algo. Hope its Ok?

Depends on their license. That said, it’s good practice to ask them anyway :wink:

1 Like

Beautiful website. Was it made using Streamlit? I am very new to web apps etc. My question is what is required for Streamlit to be considered a full fledged web app development platform? I have seen comments on it being more like a dashboard. Personally, I am curious as to whether user authentication/accounts and dedicated navigation bars or tabs (like a website) are available in Streamlit. I know there were comments on using multiple states to simulate multiple pages (again, like a website), is there option to add image background to the rendered “pages”? Also, is there option to dynamically edit table data in the current or near future? Thank you for anyone replying to these questions!

1 Like

Hi @Joshua_Koh

Thanks. And Yes it was made using Streamlit.

Many of the components you are requesting are not there yet. But they are on the list of feature request on Github. Then it’s up to Streamlit.io and the community to take Streamlit to the next level.

But my take is that Streamlit could be very, very powerful to build apps in because it’s so simple to use, powered by Python and really, really fast.

But it needs more layout, formatting and component options.

I will definitely test the limits of Streamlit for developing apps.