I want to build and deploy a telegram bot in the simplest and cheapest way possible, is there already a template repo that I can use for this?

So, I have actually never really programmed in Python. My main languages have always been PHP, JavaScript, and TypeScript.

I already built a telegram bot in a Deno environment using a docker container on google cloud. And it’s fine and all, but the code is old and it’s messy and I think it could be improved in many ways.

So I just came across this website, streamlit, and it seems to be offering exactly what I’d need to develop and deploy a telegram bot simply and cheaply, as long as I can write it in Python.

Now I’m sure I can learn Python relatively quickly, but it’d be nice if I there would be a starter template repo that covers the basics already of handling with the Telegram APIs and with LLM APIs.

Preferably I would use OpenRouter to get my responses from any LLM models, because that would make it relatively easy for me to switch between cheap (or even free) models and more expensive (but also much more intelligent) models, without needing to change anything about the code, since OpenRouter appears to offer a unified API that works with all kinds of models.

Anyhow, so those are my wishes and I’m just wondering if any of you can share a link with me to a repo that has most of the boilerplate for this already set up.