ImportError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you're on Streamlit Cloud, click on 'Manage app' in the lower right of your app)

To enable them in other operations, rebuild TensorFlow with the appropriate compiler flags.
2023-01-08 08:00:39.996122: W tensorflow/compiler/xla/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:64] Could not load dynamic library 'libcudart.so.11.0'; dlerror: libcudart.so.11.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
2023-01-08 08:00:39.996157: I tensorflow/compiler/xla/stream_executor/cuda/cudart_stub.cc:29] Ignore above cudart dlerror if you do not have a GPU set up on your machine.
2023-01-08 08:00:40.828869: W tensorflow/compiler/xla/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:64] Could not load dynamic library 'libnvinfer.so.7'; dlerror: libnvinfer.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
2023-01-08 08:00:40.829031: W tensorflow/compiler/xla/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:64] Could not load dynamic library 'libnvinfer_plugin.so.7'; dlerror: libnvinfer_plugin.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
2023-01-08 08:00:40.829047: W tensorflow/compiler/tf2tensorrt/utils/py_utils.cc:38] TF-TRT Warning: Cannot dlopen some TensorRT libraries. If you would like to use Nvidia GPU with TensorRT, please make sure the missing libraries mentioned above are installed properly.
2023-01-08 08:00:41.762 Uncaught app exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 565, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)
  File "/app/brain-tumor-detection/app.py", line 4, in <module>
    import cv2
  File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/__init__.py", line 181, in <module>
    bootstrap()
  File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cv2/__init__.py", line 153, in bootstrap
    native_module = importlib.import_module("cv2")
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/importlib/__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
ImportError: libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
2023-01-08 08:30:40.589 Uncaught app exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 565, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)
  File "/app/brain-tumor-detection/app.py", line 4, in <module>
    import cv2
ImportError: libGL.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I’m getting this error. Can anyone help?
My Github Link: GitHub - saurav-sabu/Brain-Tumor-Detection
Requirement.txt: Brain-Tumor-Detection/requirements.txt at master · saurav-sabu/Brain-Tumor-Detection · GitHub

1 Like

Issue Resolved

I got the same error, could you please explain me how did you solve it

how do you solved it, i got the same error

how did you solved that error?

My app was working and suddenly I got the error that you are saying. Can you tell us how this cab be solved ? It is very strange an app that was wroking suddenly it does not work

In my requirements.txt file, I had added “opencv-python-headless”. After that the issue was resolved.

Sorry for the late message.