Introducing DeepUFC - An AI-Powered Predictor for UFC Fans

Hello Streamlit community!

I’m thrilled to share my Streamlit app, DeepUFC, with all of you. DeepUFC leverages the power of chatGPT to predict UFC fight outcomes. Simply pick any two fighters, and the app generates a prediction for the fight winner, along with the winning probability.

I had a fantastic experience deploying DeepUFC on Streamlit Cloud, and I invite you to check it out at https://deepufc.streamlit.app. Please share your feedback with me.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
DC
deepufc_demo_small

1 Like

@DeepUFC Thanks for sharing. The app looks visually appealing!

In my personal opinion, I think it would be nice to show an example prediction and if users like what they see they can proceed to signing up. This would help lower the barrier to entry in using the app.

Best regards,
Chanin

Hi Chanin, thank you so much for the suggestion! I have implemented the feature and would love to hear what you think. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @DeepUFC nice one! There is probably a typo here? :slight_smile:

Nice catch! Fixed, thank you!

Thanks @DeepUFC for adding the example prediction.

I noticed that signed out users can make only 1 prediction pair (Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler) and that trying out any other pairs defaulted to displaying predictions for the previously mentioned pair.

Perhaps a note in the example prediction that to make other predictions please sign up.

Thank you @dataprofessor! Yes, I totally agree and have added a warning message just above the Try it out button. Thanks again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.