I am checking this one app after 1 year of not using it. It was working fine before. I updated requirements.txt to latest version.
This is code that is failing
number_of_symbols = len([s for s in exchange_info['symbols']]) # with error File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 552, in _run_script exec(code, module.__dict__) File "/app/crypto-move/index.py", line 149, in <module> number_of_symbols = len([s for s in exchange_info['symbols']])
I do not understand why, exchange_info is just dict, it was working fine before and eve now it is working locally.
- Streamlit version: streamlit==1.23.1
- Python version: 3.9.2
- Using: PipEnv
- OS version: localy on OSX 10.15 is fine, problem on streamlit
- Browser version: Chrome 114.0.5735.106 (Official Build) (x86_64)
- Link to your GitHub repo: GitHub - sasa-buklijas/crypto-move
- Link to your deployed app: https://sasa-buklijas-crypto-move-index-k5zwji.streamlit.app/
only on streamlit