Manager, Developer Marketing - Streamlit
San Mateo, California (USA) - Apply here
Bellevue, Washington, (USA) - Apply here
New York City, New York, (USA) - Apply here
Boston, Massachusetts (USA) - Apply here
Atlanta, Georgia, (USA) - Apply here
AS THE MANAGER OF DEVELOPER MARKETING FOR STREAMLIT, YOU WILL:
- Lead and grow the Streamlit Developer Marketing Team. Provide coaching and career pathing for your team, and lead from a position of personal expertise. Be a source of answers, honest feedback, and thought partnership for your team.
- Be an active part of the community rather than a marketer to the community. Meet and maintain friendships with people outside of Snowflake who are building cool data apps and creating useful content about Streamlit.
- Be accountable to measurable growth in monthly active developers through growth in Streamlit adoption and retention.
- Plan and execute community-led growth programs to grow the popularity of our open-source library, Streamlit Core, as well as our platform for deploying and sharing Streamlit apps, Community Cloud.
- Create visibility into the roadmap of marketing programs your team is running.
- Represent our product to our community, and represent the voice of our community back to our Product team.
- Work closely with the Streamlit Product, Data Science, and Engineering teams. Ensure the continued authenticity and relevance of our developer marketing programs and content.
- Be entrepreneurial in finding ways in which Streamlit can be included in other Snowflake teams’ programs.
- Ensure effective and up-to-date messaging, positioning, and storytelling is reflected on our marketing site and across all marketing programs.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A deeply human mindset when it comes to how to engage with a developer community.
- Intuitive understanding of what motivates developers. Ideally, you are a developer yourself.
- Love of open-source.
- 10+ years of related experience, including 2+ years of experience managing teams. But hey, if this role sounds like something you’d love and would excel at, we’d love to hear from you.
- Strong program management and collaboration skills with internal team members and external community.
- Ability to learn new technologies, products, and systems quickly.
- Analytical thinker and creative storyteller.
Bonus points for linking to your resume built as a Streamlit app in your job application! Build A Digital Resume Using Python & Streamlit - YouTube