Multiple Classification ML app

Hi There,
I am happy to work with framework like streamlitā€¦just created a appā€¦ā€œMultiple Classification ML appā€ for my client demoā€¦have deployed it on heroku
[Multiple Classification ML app]
(https://ml-multi-classification-app.herokuapp.com/)
They were super exited and i explained them about streamlitā€¦
Streamlit is super simple & intuitiveā€¦expecting more super concepts from streamlit to simplify the web appsā€¦i am content with streamlit as it serves my ML & DL web app purpose.

looking forward to create more complex ones in the coming daysā€¦keeping eye on the strealit developments & keeping my fingers crossed to have long journey with streamlitā€¦

Sekaran Ramalingam

2 Likes

Welcome to the Streamlit community @Sekaran_Ramalingam! Glad you are having such success with Streamlit and we do hope you stick around :slight_smile:

I love the call out on caching @Sekaran_Ramalingam :slight_smile: Caching FTW!

1 Like

Hi Amanda,
Thanks for the noteā€¦the @cache caption help me to win a PO from my clientā€¦
it is kinda marketingā€¦ :grinning:
When i discussed streamlit with my clientsā€¦they asked me how am i going to handle the big datasetsā€¦thatā€™s why i created this demo and the @cache captionā€¦apart from that i showed them demo & deployment on cloud within 3 daysā€¦which helped to GET the PO from the clientā€¦Thanks to streamlit for that featureā€¦few big players lost the time to come back with the demo in short timeā€¦
in talk with another client nowā€¦with the same plotā€¦ :grin:

Sekaran

1 Like