New vivekantil-1621/interviewsathi Streamlit App

:bullseye: Meet InterviewSathi — AI-Powered Valuation Interview Practice

I built InterviewSathi to help finance and valuation professionals practice technical interview questions in a more realistic way.

Instead of simply reading a list of interview questions, InterviewSathi conducts an interactive valuation interview where you answer questions one by one and receive feedback on your responses.

Currently covering:

• Equity Valuation
• Equity Allocation
• PPA / ASC 805
• WACC & valuation concepts
• OPM & PWERM
• Valuation case studies

The app is designed for Associates, Senior Associates and Assistant Managers preparing for valuation interviews.

The goal is simple:

Read less. Practice more.

I built it using Streamlit + AI, and I’m continuing to improve it based on actual user feedback.

:rocket: Try it here:
InterviewSathi | AI Valuation Interview Practice · Streamlit

I’d especially appreciate feedback from the Streamlit community on:

  • The interview experience

  • AI-generated feedback

  • Question difficulty

  • Ideas for making the practice experience better

If you’re preparing for a valuation interview, give it a try and let me know how you do!