Persistent State Loss Issue on Streamlit App Deployment

Hi Streamlit community,

I’m currently facing an issue with my Streamlit app deployed on streamlit.io, and I’m seeking your assistance in resolving it.

Problem Description:
After performing calculations and displaying the results on my app, I’m encountering an unexpected behavior where the page resets to its initial state after a variable amount of time—sometimes within a couple of minutes, and occasionally after 10-15 minutes. This is inconsistent with the expected behavior, as the page should maintain its state and continue displaying the results.

Additional Context:

The app functions correctly when run locally, without any state loss.
The issue arises specifically when the app is deployed on streamlit.io.
Hypothesis:
I suspect that there might be a session timeout or a state management issue on the streamlit.io platform that is causing this unexpected behavior.

Questions:

Has anyone experienced a similar issue with state loss when deploying Streamlit apps on streamlit.io?
Are there any known session timeout settings on streamlit.io that I should be aware of?
Could there be any specific considerations or configurations required when deploying apps on streamlit.io to prevent state loss?

Any insights, suggestions, or guidance on troubleshooting this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!