Please how do i correct this error. I have added speech_recognition in my requirements file but still getting same error

ModuleNotFoundError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).

Traceback:

File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 535, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)File "/mount/src/sign-language-detection-web-application/Sign_language_detetion.py", line 9, in <module>
    import speech_recognition as sr

Hi @Lennysmart . Could you share while bolc of code for understanding the error?

Looks like SpeechRecognition is not installed.

thanks for the help guys. the model is working fine on my computer but i am still having error after deploying the model. this is the error message.

AttributeError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).

Traceback:

File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 535, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)File "/mount/src/sign-language-detection-web-application/Sign_language_detetion.py", line 165, in <module>
    h, w, c = img.shape

i have deployed the model successfully but i am still having this error. despite the fact that the model was working fine before deployment.

AttributeError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).

Traceback:

exec(code, module.__dict__)File "/mount/src/sign-language-detection-web-application/Sign_language_detetion.py", line 371, in <module>
    with sr.Microphone() as source:File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/speech_recognition/__init__.py", line 80, in __init__
    self.pyaudio_module = self.get_pyaudio()File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/speech_recognition/__init__.py", line 110, in get_pyaudio
    raise AttributeError("Could not find PyAudio; check installation")