Problem with deploying my first streamlit app on heroku

I am trying to deploy my first streamlit app on heroku and I’m getting the following Log:

2020-06-27T18:17:07.448037+00:00 heroku[router]: at=error code=H14 desc=“No web processes running” method=GET path="/favicon.ico" host=mushrooms-classification.herokuapp.com request_id=b238d448-c508-48fa-af72-a1b57bfa7e2c fwd=“1.38.55.176” dyno= connect= service= status=503 bytes= protocol=https

Can someone explain to me what could be the reason?

My git repository is this.

@tim Could you please suggest some advice on this? I have read your other answers on this site, and they are inspiring.

Hi @Ravi_Kumar,

I don’t know if this will help you, but I have tried to deploy your app on Heroku and it worked well ! I cloned your files as they were on your repository without any change, and I got the Heroku app with no problem. I am on Windows.
(A couple of months ago I was unable to deploy my first app on Heroku like you, but now it works well for me, thanks to a recent tutorial)
Here is your app: https://wtest-app.herokuapp.com/
I will be deleting it soon if it is not useful for you.
Congratulations for your app!

1 Like

@AZlearn,

Thank you for your reply. I understood the problem I was facing. While uploading my initial files on github, github changed the name of requirements.txt to requirements.txt.txt. I changed the name manually to requirements.txt on github and tried to deploy on Heroku. I think Heroku was still reading the name as requirements.txt.txt. So, I deleted the requirements.txt file on github and manually created another requirements.txt file on github itself. After that, I tried to deploy the app on Heroku, and it was successfully deployed.

Thank you for taking out the time to try deploying from your side.