Request fir more Memory Resources

hello everyone. i applied for requesting more resources for my streamlit app as it is memory intensive. for how long does it take on the average before streamlit gets back to me as this is a school project with a looming deadline.:pleading_face:

Hi @Abdulraqib20,

Thanks for your patience.
We will be reviewing your request soon and get back with you.

The requests typically take 3-5 business days to process so you should be hearing from us soon.

Thanks for getting back to me. I appreciate it very much. However, i tried using the app again but noticed the resources of the still remains over the limit. Please can you help me check it up again at your end as it seems the additional resources were not added to the app because i got a message from you guys that additions 8GB has been added to the app. I’m looking forward to getting a positive response from you and thanks for your help.

Regards,
Abdulraqib

Can you share the link to your app in question so I can look it up for you?

Okay, thank you. Here’s the link

https://predictsentiment.streamlit.app/

Your app seems to be running okay at the moment with no errors. If you run into any errors, please post the full error here.

Happy Streamlit-ing! :balloon:

Here’s the error message i am getting together with the logs

(Attachment logs-abdulraqib20-computer-engineering-students-sentiments-analyzer-app-main-main.py-2024-01-11T23_25_09.625Z.txt is missing)

Hello Tony, thanks for your time and I’d appreciate it. But this is a school project with a looming deadline, can you please get to add more resources to the app for me because I see that it’s currently available resources have gone above limits. Thank you and I will be grateful to receive a positive response.

Hello Tony, thanks for your time and I’d appreciate it. But this is a school project with a looming deadline, can you please get to add more resources to the app for me because I see that it’s currently available resources have gone above limits. Thank you and I will be grateful to receive a positive response.