Server Error: code 500

Hello,
I am trying to access the streamlit.io using the email associated with Github but the page says Error: Server error [A1]: Unable to find user in sign-up list Code: 500. I was wondering if there is anything I could do.

Best,

Khanin

Hey @khanin2539,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We found there was an authentication endpoint issue and it should now be resolved.

If you go back to the Sharing platform and this error continues let us know, otherwise no need to reply! Have a great day!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

2 Likes

Hello,
I am trying to access the streamlit.io too using the email associated with Github but the page says Error: Server error [A3]: Unable to find user in sign-up list Code: 500.

Hey @phrubos,

Can you send me some info so I can look into this for you?

• your email you signed up with to the sharing platform
  • your GitHub username

Thanks!
Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

Hi there,
I am also getting error code 500 when I try to sign in to share.streamlit.io. I am a member of several organizations on GitHub and am guessing that may be part of the issue?

My email address for streamlit is james.irving.phd@gmail.com and my github account name is jirvingphd. Thanks for the help!

P.S. the full error message is:
Error: [WS 1] Error listing workspaces
Code: 500

1 Like

Hey @jirvingphd,

Apologies for my delay! Was this issue sorted for you?

I have been away from the community lately as I am working on an Education program here at Streamlit that is taking all of my time.

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

Hi,
I received an error in all my apps.
My GitHub account name is nczub, and email adress is czub.nataliaa@gmail.com
Could you help me fix this?

Natalia

Hi, I am having the same issue too. Can you help to solve this problem?
My github name is: hetncr
My email is: hetncr@gmail.com
There are also some other people wrote for the same issue on different pages. Just to let you know. Thank you

Hi, I am having the same issue too. Can you help to solve this problem?
My github name is: rmaillon
My email address is: remi.maillon@gmail.com
Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m facing the same error @khanin2539 @Marisa_Smith , my url is https://julesblchecker.streamlit.app/ and github username is - sathyapriyaa-sketch, please help asap, thanks

I’m facing the same error @khanin2539 @Marisa_Smith , my url is https://juleschat.streamlit.app/ and github username is - sathyapriyaa13, please help asap, thanks

Hi! If you’ve experienced an issue viewing an application today, please hard refresh the browser window. The issue should be resolved. Please let me know if you still encounter issues.

1 Like