Hi there, I have noticed that The Dungeon recently slowed quite a bit. As I did not change code recently I had a feeling that something must have changed in streamlit itself. In the app managment I found strange Assertion Errors. The problem vanished after playing around with requirements regarding streamlit version.
The same thing happend to the StreamlitLand Adventure - the problem vanished after rebooting the app.
At the moment I can see that assertion errors are visible on my other apps like https://chisquared.streamlit.app/ (I do not reboot it for sake of investigation).
Please let me know if you are noticing assertion errors as well on your apps!
AssertionError: session with id '50a2b59a-1914-474d-bef5-e464d927bbf3' is already connected! 2023-04-12 21:32:21.019 Uncaught exception GET /_stcore/stream (127.0.0.1) HTTPServerRequest(protocol='http', host='dungeon.streamlit.app', method='GET', uri='/_stcore/stream', version='HTTP/1.1', remote_ip='127.0.0.1') Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/tornado/websocket.py", line 942, in _accept_connection open_result = handler.open(*handler.open_args, **handler.open_kwargs) File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/web/server/browser_websocket_handler.py", line 123, in open self._session_id = self._runtime.connect_session( File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/runtime.py", line 361, in connect_session session_id = self._session_mgr.connect_session( File "/home/appuser/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/websocket_session_manager.py", line 65, in connect_session assert (