Streamlit app making error

ERROR: Could not install packages due to an OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/C:/b/abs_85o_6fm0se/croot/certifi_1671487778835/work/certifi'

WARNING: You are using pip version 22.0.3; however, version 23.0.1 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the '/home/appuser/venv/bin/python -m pip install --upgrade pip' command.
Checking if Streamlit is installed
``` while uploading the my repo to create app,  it showed me this error constantly, i have also upgrade this pip verson but it keep showing this error. Any one here knows how to deal with it>

You probably want to load a file from an absolute file path from your local machine.
This does not work on streamlit cloud.

Thansk Fanky!for replying. Yes i’m doing this. Can you tell me, now what i i have to do

Please share a link to your public github repo.

Cleanup your requirements.txt file, you only need these content:

numpy
pandas
matplotlib
seaborn
plotly
streamlit

Franky! Thank you soo much. I Have no words for you. Thank you soo much for keep helping me. God bless you buddy. here is the link of my very first app https://muhammadhammad4127-covid19-app-test2-hat60c.streamlit.app/

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.