Streamlit Cloud Error: ModuleNotFoundError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs

:rotating_light: Before clicking “Create Topic”, please make sure your post includes the following information (otherwise, the post will be locked). :rotating_light:

1.public deployed app. https://stock-wizard.streamlit.app/
2. app’s public GitHub repository GitHub - eogbeide/stock-wizard

1. Share the full text of the error message (not a screenshot).
    ModuleNotFoundError: This app has encountered an error. The original error message is redacted to prevent data leaks. Full error details have been recorded in the logs (if you’re on Streamlit Cloud, click on ‘Manage app’ in the lower right of your app).

Traceback:

File "/home/adminuser/venv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/streamlit/runtime/scriptrunner/script_runner.py", line 534, in _run_script
    exec(code, module.__dict__)File "/mount/src/stock-wizard/app1.py", line 3, in <module>
    import plotly.express as px
  1. Share the Streamlit and Python versions.
    streamlit==1.24.1
    plotly==5.18.0
    Python 3.11.5

I am unsure what I am doing wrong. I’ve tried everything on the surface of the earth - requirements.txt, similar issues in the community etc. but no luck.

• delete packages.txt you don’t need it
  • rewrite requirements.txt with content below :arrow_down:
  • do a reboot of the app

requirements.txt

pandas
plotly
streamlit
yfinance
pandas-datareader
prophet
1 Like

Thank you for the swift response. The issue has been resolved now. I appreciate the support.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.