Streamlit Cloud not displaying Output

Hello Experts ,

I have deployed an app on streamlit cloud . I have made use of PyCaret Timeseries library. This library displays the output in new tab of the browser.

App is displaying output on local server but it is not showing any output when deployed on cloud.

Can you please have a look?

Following is the link for app

Streamlit (streamlitapp.com)

Followign is the link for Github code :

Hi @Aaditya_Hamine,

It looks like the memory usage of your app is spiking up to 3GB, which is the limit. I’d recommend implementing caching if you haven’t already to reduce your memory usage.

Caroline

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for your quick reply , Appreciate it !

I have used @st.cache(allow_output_mutation=True) at the beginning of my function however error still persists.

is there any other way around?

Thank you again for your quick feedback

I would recommend checking out our newer caching functions :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Caroline,

I changed the cache function to @st.experimental_memo but problem still persists . Output is not getting displayed .

Can you please have a look?

Github link is as follows :

Hi Caroline,

I retested it again at local host - When I run it for the first time - it takes some time [ close to a minute]. but when I test it for the second time , it displays the output within a second.

It means cache function is working perfectly on the local host server but not on the cloud is what I feel.

Can you please have a look? I want to upload this project as a part of professional assignment

@Caroline

Hi @Aaditya_Hamine,

It looks like your app is still spiking to 3GB. Caching works both locally and when the app is deployed; in this case, the reason that the app is working on your local machine is that the memory is not limited to 3GB when you run the app locally, while your app is limited to 3GB when deployed with Community Cloud.

I’d recommend checking out these strategies for minimizing memory usage, and you may want to also consider deploying your app on a different platform which offers paid plans for increased memory usage.

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for your detailed reply.

I tried following the steps mentioned in strategies used for minimizing memory usage however it’s still not working. I even tried deploying it on other platforms but none can beat streamlit when it comes to ease of use.

Will it be possible to extend the memory usage beyond 3 GB for this app for a few days [ 7 / 15 days] in the free version? It would be a great help if that is possible.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

with Best Regards,
Aaditya Hamine

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.