Hi @tim! Thanks for reaching out!
After a lot of investigation, you turn out to be right. The service in which my app is deployed on is responsible for my error, since the service limits to file upload limits no greater than one megabyte. Specifically, the Nginx line:
seems to be responsible for causing the error.
I apologize for thinking that this was a Streamlit error in the first place. I am a novice to web application deployment. I genuinely thought that the error was within Streamlit for a long while, until I decided to investigate around the “Nginx” tab that I noticed in my editor, because I felt that could somehow lead to the answer.
I am taking care of the issue with those who maintain the deployment service I use.