Streamlit for teams, any news?

Hello,
I would like to have some updates on the roadmap for the enterprise features (authentication, logging, …), I’m ready with my app for my potential customers. Thank you

3 Likes

Hey @Fabio_Pasquarella,

I have made sure @tc1 knows about your post and he will get back to you soon with some updates!

Happy Streamlit-ing!
Marisa

1 Like

Hello @Marisa_Smith,

is the streamlit for teams already out? If so, how can I get it? I need to build a dashboard for my customers asap.

Best Regards,
Diana

1 Like

Hi @Diana , it is not yet. However, it’s going to be released soon. The Streamlit team is working diligently on it - as far as I can tell. You can already pre-register to be one of the first ones to use it: Streamlit For Teams | Streamlit — The fastest way to create data apps. Stay tuned!

1 Like

I don’t want to rush you and I really appreciate the wonderful work you are doing, but I’d like to have an idea … could it be in a month? 6 months? A year? …please give me just an idea. Thank you very much for your kindness and sorry for the request but I need to know how to manage my clients

Thank you for the information!

1 Like

Hi @Diana and @Fabio_Pasquarella -

Please send me an email at randy@streamlit.io with your use case/company and I can introduce you to our program manager for Streamlit for Teams. For the benefit of everyone, Streamlit for Teams is currently in limited beta, as we understand customer needs and work through the pricing model. We’re happy to discuss these with you privately to understand your needs.

Best,
Randy

1 Like

Hi. Any update on when limited beta will end and a broader beta will start? Thanks. Looking forward to trying this out.

1 Like

I’m waiting too…thank you