Streamlit version 1.37 st.rerun() it doesn't work

I am using streamlit together with flask in the Python language. The problem is that as of version 1.37 of streamlit, st.experimental_rerun() no longer works, and only st.rerun() works, but when I use st.rerun(), it gives me this error when it is executed:

RerunData(query_string='link...', page_script_hash='81673c27788b9a8a1b0bde307c0772bf', is_fragment_scoped_rerun=True)

Does anyone know why? I have been looking in forums and the official guide, but I haven’t found anything in this latest version since this version has only been out for a short time.

If anyone has had the same problem and solved it, I would appreciate it.

I have been looking in forums and the official guide, but I haven’t found anything in this latest version, since this version has only been out for a short time. So I would like to solve that problem.

You might try upgrading to 1.37.1, because one issue related to this was released. You can read more about it in this thread here st.rerun Fails When Called Inside a try-except Block in version 1.37 · Issue #9155 · streamlit/streamlit · GitHub

Thanks, the new version solved the problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.